Well, even though I am STILL getting all the Christmas decorations put away I am also working on my daughter's birthday party. I have been making invitations (all sent out, I think-see below), ordering the 'party in a box' from Birthday Express - you have to love that! Well, I am finding that 3 girls cannot come to the party which means I need to invite more girls - I only invited 6 which is okay - I want a small party. Every other year I have always had all the invitees show up with the exception of one last year who got the flu the day before the bash. Of course, the year I keep it small this happens! Last year I attemped to keep it small and siblings showed up! Which is why I am just inviting only children this year - just kidding! I am going to add the girls in her Daisy scouts (4 more - 2 of which I doubt will come) and a friend from church. I still have almost 2 weeks. Watch it backfire & ALL of them show up. I just don't want my daughter to feel bad. So, I will be making some more invitations tonight and will pray it all works out! Look at this cute pinata I got:
Luckily, it is the kind with the strings you pull at the bottom to release the goodies. I can't imagine them hitting her with a bat! Here's hoping that this party is well (but not too well) attended.
I am off the pick my daughter up from a play date and take here to hockey practice. As usual, I expected to get WAY more done while she was gone. Tomorrow school starts again so I should be able to catch up from Christmas vacation. Famous last words....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kitchen Backsplash Reveal...

How do you like me now?

My Favorite Things....