Good reads...

I just finished reading 'Falling apart in one piece' by Stacy Morrison. She used to be the Editor in Chief @ Redbook. It chronicles her divorce. Now, I usually don't like books about divorce but I read Redbook and am always interested in people's 'stories'. It is a good book that almost reads like a novel. Plus, she works in New York City and lives in Brooklyn, which I always find fascinating.

I am now on to 'True Colors' by Kristin Hannah. I am only a few chapters in but I think it's going to be good. I enjoyed 'Firefly Lane' which she also wrote. I'll let you know when I am finished if it's worth a read.
Any other summer reading ideas???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas