Extreme Couponer...

I have to share this story...

Today I took LM with me to the grocery store. She made sure she brought along HER coupon book. It's a binder she made with 'her' coupons, which are ones I don't cut out. Ones for things I rarely buy like chips and candy. And dog food - lots of dog food. I cut out a few dog food coupons but we only have one dog who eats dry dog food and the occasional biscuit.

So we cruise through the store getting what's on our list. We get to the register and she helps me unload everything on to the belt. I pay. The receipt comes out and the cashier hands it to me and then says 'oh, here's a coupon'. I take it and don't' think anything of it. LM asks to see it and says 'yea, my first catalina'. ????

Now I am not sure if the coupons that come out of the register are technically catalinas but clearly we have been watching too much 'Extreme Couponing' here at September Acres...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas