Decision time...

Well, I'm ready to get painting around here.  First stop, the hall bath.  A while back I wrote a post about my decision to paint this room grey.  Just like every color under the rainbow, there are a zillion shades of grey so while I made the grey decision I still needed to decide on which grey.  Light, dark or somewhere in between?

I headed to Lowe's and narrowed it down to these four shades:


I think I know which shade I am leaning toward but I'd love to hear your ideas.  If you haven't seen the room in it's current state you can see it here.  

So, what do you think? 1,2,3 or 4?  Let me know!  Thanks!

Comments

Laurie Anne said…
I like 1 or 3 (more 3) It seems to be a happier shade of grey. Can't wait to see the results :0)
The Mrs. said…
I like 3. Don't want it too dark in there!

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas