Easter Bunny Flag (Pottery Barn Knock-off)



A couple of years ago I saw the cutest little bunny flag at Pottery Barn.  Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) it was out of stock  so I decided it was something I could easily make.  At least something similar and just as cute. This is the inspiration from PB:


Cute, right?

I set off to make my own and I came up with this:


Cute also.  Super easy too.  A quick stop at Hobby Lobby and I was ready to go.  I already had some burlap and white flannel at home.


I traced a bunny silhouette on the flannel.  I did it freehand but there's bound to be something out there on the internet that will work well.


I stitched the bunny on to the burlap, folded the top of the burlap over to make a pocket for the rod (a dowel and 2 wooden finials), painted to rod black (to give it a wrought iron look) and glued that little bunny tail on to the flannel.


Super quick and easy.  If you don't sew the entire project can be done with hot glue and/or Stitch Witchery.


This makes a cute addition to any Easter decor and even would be cute in a little girl's Easter Basket.

Linking up to Inspire Me Monday at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas