Kind of like church....

We are out of town this weekend for a hockey tournament. LM's team plays bright and early tomorrow. She finishes in the early afternoon and then she and I are riding home with a friend and her boys while our husbands stay to play the mens' league games. My friend J said that before she leaves she needs to drag her husband N to Crate and Barrel. FUN, I think.

I mention this to my husband on the way up here tonight and he said 'oh that sounds like fun for you. '

'You are going with us.' I say.

'Great', he says. 'Kind of like church only different.'

As in, 'oh that's almost as much fun as going to church' - where I also drag him from time to time.

And if that's not enough, from the back seat the Peanut gallery (LM) adds, 'I don't really want to go to CREATE and Barrel either.

Alrighty then....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas