Grey...


With the exception of our hall bath, every room in our house has been painted since we moved in 13 years ago.  I think I'm ready to tackle that room (I use the word tackle very loosely because it's a really small room so I think I could finish up in an hour or so).  I think I've decided on grey paint.  I love grey right now and it will pick up the grey in the marble counter top.



I'm not sure if I want to go with a light-ish grey like this.


Or something darker like this.

I think something lighter will work better in the room.  I like the darker grey but I think it's a little more modern and the bathroom is more cottage-y.

So I'll do my usual 'go to Lowe's and bring home 5 or 6 paint swatches and tape them to the wall for a week or so' and figure out what I like.

Do you have a grey that you've used and liked?

Comments

Laurie Anne said…
You should check out the Cottage.Cozy.Cute blog. She just repainted some rooms in her house and the gray she used is really pretty. It's bright, but not too bright and very cheery considering it's gray :0) We just painted Sam's room and what a chore, but the results are soooo worth it. Good luck, can't wait to see the pics :0)
It must be something to do with our age....I want to paint my house grey too lol! Enough of the bright colours!

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas