A good scrubbin'...

Tomorrow I will be spending most of the day cleaning and scrubbing. Our house is really a mess and probably a little dirty, too. I am having a hard time without the old hoover (AKA, the dog) to sit by the table and pick up our crumbs. Things are not as bad as the picture I am painting but I will be knee deep in cleaning and picking up. My husband has not said anything about it - YET. So I hope to get things in tip top shape tomorrow by the time he comes home. The only place I have to go is to pick up my daughter and her friend at school in the afternoon so I will have all day to get things in order.

We are knee deep in girl scout cookies right now. Our leader delivered ours today & I have packed up about 1/2 of them and hope to finish up in the morning. We opened our box of thin mints tonight. Yummmm. We put them in the freezer which makes them even yummier. I know that people have recipes which include some of these cookies so I will be on the look out for them. If I come across any I will be sure to post them.

I have a confession: I watched American Idol tonight while my husband was at his hockey meeting. They are down to 36 and tonight 12 performed. The top boy and top girl and the next highest vote getter will move on. Wow. Lots of pressure. I thought the girls were basically awful except for Alexis. Most of the guys were okay. I love Danny but will not, repeat, will not get too excited about him. Tomorrow I believe 12 more perform w/ the same deal-top boy, top girl,etc. Also tomorrow will be a duet with Michael Johns (my fave season 8 contestent whose album comes out in April) & Carly Smithson so I will watch it to see them.

Well, I am off to bed - we all got up a little late today & I want to avoid that rush tomorrow morning...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas