Valentine's Day...

Yes, it's coming up. It'll be here before you can blink an eye. My daughter is having a little party at school on Friday. We were told that the kids need a shoe box to decorate which will end up holding all the Valentine's they will receive in class. Cute idea, but.... I don't keep shoe boxes anymore - I toss them as soon as I know the shoe fits. So luckily my mom had one she could let us use. Right now Little Miss is going back and forth between making heart shaped Valentine's for her classmates on the Cricut or buying some mass produced, licensed character cards. Right now we are leaning towards buying them. I still have a couple days to turn her around though. I got a great idea for an inexpensive, cute, useful teacher's gift here. I totally swiped her idea and it turned out really cute. Thanks Chris!

It didn't have stickers like Chris used so I took some red paper and wrapped it around the hand sanitizer bottle (after taking off the labels) then glued on some die cut hearts. I added a tag and some ribbon and ... voila! Best of all, Little Miss thinks it's cute and can't wait to give it to her teacher.

Does anyone else have cute teacher's gift ideas? I have a few more years of this...

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a nice idea! Sorry I can't be of any help on the crafty ideas front - Caspar is not yet at that age yet, so we just stik to truffles for his nursery nurses! I have left you an award on my blog by the way!
Laurie Anne said…
Love this idea. I might even do something like this for my kids' bathroom.
:0)
Anonymous said…
Um! I would love that gift... I cannot tell you how much hand sanitizer I go though at my desk! Thanks for the award too, love it :)

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas