Calgon, take me away...

Remember that commercial?

That's how I feel today.

First of all, it is Monday and we were gone over the weekend. Second, my husband called me this morning to say that his secretary is out sick today. Third, we leave for Thanksgiving on Wednesday which means I have 2 days to get ready to go - from 70 degree weather to snow, which means lots of clothes and boots and hats and scarves.

So, the 2 days I thought I had are being cut back a bit so I can go help my husband out. I have stuff to do there - what I usually do at home - but it involves yet more packing (notebooks, checks, etc). This will likely be my last post until next week. Probably my last peek into blog world until then also.

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas