Another year?

Well, I am sad to say that I have been watching a bit of American Idol this year. Actually, more than a 'bit'. So much in fact that at the Top 24 I am predicting the Top 2. Like I am an expert or something. As with the past couple of years, I am keeping my predictions top secret so as not to jinx them. 'Cause I have that much power...

I did say to my husband about one of my choices 'if they pick him/her to go to the Top 24 he/she will win the whole thing'. I know, you're on the edge of your seat now aren't you??

Take this all with a grain of salt. Remember, I picked Chris Daughtry to win a few years ago....

Comments

MG/BG said…
Amercian Idol hm... In Poland we have xFactory this is funny, but i don't like this "reality" show...



Greetings from Poland :) www.kyodays.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas