Back to normal...


My husband went back to work today after being home sick for 2 days. He rarely gets sick but when he does watch out! He even missed hockey on Wed and Thurs - that's how you know it's bad.


Today things are back to normal. Smokey has his chair back and I can vacuum without waking anyone up. I have sheets to wash (an everyday event when the flu hits - I needed to wait the past two days for him to get out of bed for a few minutes so I could change everything out) for what I hope will be the last time this week. I'll just basically be getting back into my routine and doing my thing.


We have had our coldest temps here in the past 25 years. So even though it's balmy compared to some places (my sister called me on Wed from UT where it was -20!) it's cold for us. It was 21 degrees yesterday morning when LM left for school. We don't have to bundle up much so I needed to remember to make sure she had on long pants (not capris), boots, socks and a heavy jacket. Today was a bit warmer- about 30 - and is supposed to warm up to almost 60 so things are getting back to normal here. Hopefully it's warming up for the rest of the country, too!


Well, I am off to take care of that vacuuming...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas