Valentine Central....

We're getting ready for the 'big' day around here. Finally finished decorating last week - just in the nick of time. The mantle is showing a little love. I know the TV is super romantic. Here's a little color that doesn't shout Valentine but puts me in the spirit a bit. My sister got me the jar for Christmas and I just L O V E it!
Here's LM's Valentine station. Her lucky Valentines will get to enjoy the fun dip - pure sugar. She has ballet on Monday so she will get to exchange Valentine's with those friends as well.

I am off to buy what I need to make some red velvet cupcakes. Thanks for the idea, Laurie!
Love is in the air!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas