Get Egg-cited...

It's time to decorate for Easter! To be honest I don't have a ton of Easter decorations (hence the tacky plastic eggs in my pretty jar - but the colors are great!) My mantel gets decorated. I love this little bunny that sits on the edge of the mantle. I need to keep any eye on her though since LM likes to take her down and play with her.
Love, love, love these robin's eggs (From Marshalls last year). A cute little birdie is looking for those eggs, I think.


My centerpiece for my dining room table. I love the pink and blue together with the Beatrix Potter eggs (Pottery Barn Kids).

That's it until we dye our eggs. I love to dye eggs and so does LM so we do it up big around here. I hard boil about a dozen and then usually paint about a dozen or so raw ones after I blow out the yokes - always a fun time.
What type of Easter decorating do you do? Do you go all out?
Swing into Spring with me at DIY by Design!



Comments

I love those robin blue eggs! Easter means spring time and that makes me happy!

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas