Shoes...

Yesterday when I picked LM up from school I noticed she had on 'new' shoes. I asked her why. She broke her sandals during recess. I didn't really notice what she was wearing on her feet yesterday morning since she left when the delivery man was here. Rest assured, I would have nixed the sandals as it was a bit chilly in the a.m.

The nurse provided her with tennis shoes and socks. I was happy that the nurse was able to do that & that I didn't need to be called to bring a new pair. I often complain about the wacky (in my opinion) things the school does but I was thrilled to see them take care of LM when she needed it.

When we got home I ask LM for the socks so I could wash them and return them to school this morning. She said, 'oh, I only had them on for a few hours. You don't need to wash them.' Alrighty then.

I washed those socks and returned them along with the shoes and a thank you note to the nurse.

Oh, and today LM has on boots....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kitchen Backsplash Reveal...

My Favorite Things....

How do you like me now?