A Preview...

I mentioned that my husband & his friend were tiling our kitchen back splash this weekend. Here's a little preview. This is just the start, as you can see. By Sunday afternoon they had gotten all the tile up and sealed. They will grout this Saturday and hopefully finish the same day. I am wondering why we didn't do this sooner. It looks really good and brightens up the kitchen ALOT. The brown wall really sucked the light out of the room. I can't wait to reveal the finished project. Hopefully on Sunday or Monday - please check back!

Comments

Laurie Anne said…
Looks great!! Can't wait to see the final reveal :0)
It looks great! it'd odd how the little things, no matter how little really make a difference. I love your cupboards! very nice over all, can't wait to see the end result.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas