Top 'O the Morning....

I decided I wanted something for St Patrick's Day on my fireplace. But I didn't want to buy anything. Enter the computer and some paper. I used Word to write the #17 and then printed St Patrick's Day below the numbers. I picked a green I liked and hit print. I printed it out on regular typing paper (how frugal is that??) If you want something to look more polished you could use card stock. I trimmed the paper to 8"X10" and put it in a white frame I have. I really love the way it turned out. It's clean and simple but festive.


I used a plate stand to display the frame and voila! St Patrick would like it, I think!

I am linking up to Wendy's Frugal Friday. So much fun!

Comments

Beverly said…
What a simple, neat idea!
Jen Kershner said…
Creative thinking! I'm Irish so I do love St. Patrick's Day but I especially love it because it is the day I got engaged!

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas