Snow balls...

Some of us think we can't be in the snow without a snow ball fight. I am not one of those people but LM is. She built 'the great wall of snow' and started making snow balls. She takes this stuff seriously. She asked me to name my wall, too. Ever so witty, I came up with the Polar Ice Cap. I got some pretty good throws in if I say so myself.

After I got clobbered in the head though I decided a truce was in order. We're looking for a little more snow today for round 2. I know, we're the only people in America hoping for the white stuff. It is still officially winter, right?

Comments

Laurie Anne said…
I love the snow too. Hope you guys are having a good time :0)

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas