Monday...



Well, it's the first Monday of spring. We're expecting rain. I guess we're taking this 'April showers' thing seriously and starting early. I've got a busy day planned - basically catching up on LOTS of things since I was gone most of last week.



I got quite a bit done over the weekend as hubby was out of town for a hockey tournament. It was a little overcast and cool so I didn't feel guilty about staying inside. I have finished my closet cleaning and will share photos later this week (I know, you are all on the edge of your seats!) The paper clutter, however, is still hanging around. I knew if would be more of a challenge and would take a bit longer. I am aiming to finish by the end of next weekend.


One HUGE accomplishment this weekend was finally finishing this book. It's been a long time coming. It was really a good book - I just didn't have time to sit down and make huge progress with it. It was my favorite book of the series.


Next weekend there's big goings on here @ September Acres. My husband, Nate, has picked out some tile for our kitchen back splash and our friend E is helping him put it up. Actually, my husband's name is Bill but he sometimes thinks he's a decorator so I call him Nate to make it official! If Bill really were Nate we'd be getting white subway tile like I want but instead we're getting something a tad different. I think it will actually look pretty good and every now and then I want him to think he has some say in what goes on in the house! I'll definitely have some pictures to post on this!

Comments

Laurie Anne said…
Congrats on getting those things checked off your list. Can't wait to see the closet (I need a little motivation to tackle my own)
:0)

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas