Thursday, March 17, 2011

Project Simplify...


I love reading Simple Mom and I love her latest project 'Project: Simplify'. Five weeks, five hot spots. Last week was our closet. As cluttered as I feel my house is sometimes one area that I do spend time on several times a year is my closet. I purge often yet it's still full. It is a relatively small closet but I still like to be able to see things and get to them. I haven't purged in there since before Christmas so it's about time. I'll admit I didn't do it last week but plan on doing it this weekend along with Tsh's 2nd hot spot: paper clutter. That should be my middle name. While my closet will be a 30 minute task the paper clutter could take 30 hours or more.

I look forward to sharing my progress here. It's time to start spring cleaning and this seems to be the perfect way to do it. Time will tell...

2 comments:

Laurie Anne said...

I risk life and limb everytime I enter our closet. I soooo need to clean it out.
Thanks for the heads up on the cookies. I may just try and find some for Sam's party cupcakes for tomorrow.

Abbi said...

Paper clutter can be so very time consuming to go through! I think that is why so often my desk looks bad!!!