House Tour, Mountain Style...

We spent part of last week at my sister's house in Park City, Utah. I love her house. Just love it. She has great taste and has decorated her home beautifully. I took the liberty of taking a few pictures while we there and thought I would share. She totally gave me permission! This is her landing at the top of her stairs. It has a built in book case and a nice display area on the top. I happen to know the picture on the wall is still available at World Market (Cost Plus). I'm not sure if you can tell how fabulous the wall color is but it's a wonderful yellow - Emperor by Ralph Lauren (Home Depot). My grandmother painted the painting to the left of the fruit bowl.
This is her master bedroom. Very soothing and warm. The pictures above the bed are photos she took on a trip and had framed. A great (& frugal) way to remember your travels. She was lucky that the wall was painted this khaki color when she bought the house.

Looking down from the stairs into the formal living room. She has lots of color in the house but kept this area white and it works. Her wood floors are a beautiful Australian Cedar. She replaced the berber after she moved in with this throughout the house - except for kitchen and bathrooms which are a really nice slate.

Looking into the dining room from the living room. There is a beautiful blue-ish accent wall (Lafayette by Ralph Lauren). I love all the light that comes in to both of these rooms.



This mirror hangs in the dining room next to the accent wall. I love how a mirror really makes a room look bigger. The sign (from Pier One) above the mirror reminds us all to dream.
Thanks for visiting!



Comments

Comeca Jones said…
Niiice!She has great taste.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas