Slow down...


Summer's coming way too fast!! I know the Northeast is bracing for a spring snowstorm tonight. But here in the desert southwest we're expecting record highs tomorrow. 101 degrees here to be exact. I wish I could say it's an April fool's joke. The good news is that we'll pass these warm (but much more mild) temps on to our friends in New England before you know it.


In between watering my flowers and trying to find some shorts that fit I am putting the finishing touches on LM's clothing/toy 'clean sweep'. I think it's safe to put her winter clothes away so I am killing two birds with one stone. I can't wait to show you her newly purged room. I am a couple of bags in already and hope to have more by the time I go to bed tonight.


While I want to finish her room, I want to turn in early enough to make some more progress on the book I am reading, 'One Thousand Gifts' by Ann Voskamp. It is a wonderful book- I highly recommend it and I am not even finished with it yet. Paige is giving one away to one very lucky person.


That's it for now - back to the purge. And here's hoping no one plays an April Fool's joke on me - it's not my thing. I think LM is planning something though...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas