Get Egg-cited...

It's time to decorate for Easter! To be honest I don't have a ton of Easter decorations (hence the tacky plastic eggs in my pretty jar - but the colors are great!) My mantel gets decorated. I love this little bunny that sits on the edge of the mantle. I need to keep any eye on her though since LM likes to take her down and play with her.
Love, love, love these robin's eggs (From Marshalls last year). A cute little birdie is looking for those eggs, I think.


My centerpiece for my dining room table. I love the pink and blue together with the Beatrix Potter eggs (Pottery Barn Kids).

That's it until we dye our eggs. I love to dye eggs and so does LM so we do it up big around here. I hard boil about a dozen and then usually paint about a dozen or so raw ones after I blow out the yokes - always a fun time.
What type of Easter decorating do you do? Do you go all out?
Swing into Spring with me at DIY by Design!



Comments

I love those robin blue eggs! Easter means spring time and that makes me happy!

Popular posts from this blog

The Kitchen Backsplash Reveal...

How do you like me now?

My Favorite Things....