Graduation Time...

Graduation Gift - Gift for Grad - Use your University or College - 8x10 / School Colors - Father's Day Alumni



We have received five graduation announcements so far this year.  I think that's going to be it.  I think...

We received 2 high school announcements and 3 college ones.  For high school grads I usually just send a check.  I hate to send money but they are usually children of friends whom we don't know very well but want to remember.  This year the high schoolers are a niece (who we really don't know that well) and a friend's son who my husband has coached in hockey for 10 years.  So we know him well but he's a boy and I just don't know what to do.  My husband says money, so as boring as that is I believe that's what he's getting.

I stumbled across the print above on Etsy at a shop called Between Everything.  I LOVE this idea for a college grad.  Brooke will personalize each print with a building on the college campus, date and colors.  She will also frame and matte them for an extra charge. I think they will look great in an office or for the Elementary Education grads (2 of them), in their classrooms.  I am currently waiting for my first two prints to arrive and will be ordering my 3rd this week.

So if you're looking for a neat graduation gift you should check this out.  It will definitely be something that your grad will remember.  And, more importantly, they'll remember that YOU gave it to them....

Do you have a different 'go-to' graduation gift?

Comments

Laurie Anne said…
What a cool idea.
Esty is such a great place to find unique gifts :0)
JOANNA said…
I like :) I invite you to http://photographyhelpstosee.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas