Getting things done...


This afternoon I was pondering the state of my house and thinking that I have so much to do to get it in order.  Then I rattled off in my head all of the things I got done today:

  1. Emptied the dishwasher
  2. Changed sheets on 2 beds
  3. Did 5 loads of laundry
  4. Vacuumed and dusted bedrooms & living room
  5. Organized items for hockey tournament raffle
  6. Paid some bills
Then I thought 'maybe I wasn't as unproductive as I thought I was'.  I've mentioned before that I'm not a huge list maker but maybe I should start.  Even though there's so much to do I did accomplish some kind of important things (this list doesn't mention the cooking or taxi driving service I run!) and it might be nice to see them crossed off a long list. 

Something else to ponder...

Comments

Laurie Anne said…
I'm a total list maker. Now, actually accomplishing items on said list... that's another story :0)

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas