My Shop is Open...



I have opened a shop at Society 6.  I am super excited to share some of these fun holiday items with you!  There are pillows and prints and canvas and travel mugs.  Even clocks!  Head over and take a look.  I'd love to hear your feedback too.


I'm also open to your ideas - I have a bunch swirling around in my head but I love to hear what other people think and would like to see. I can do custom items too.  Or just switch out colors to match your decor.


These items make really fun and unique gifts.  And did I mention the free shipping?


I've ordered a few things from Society 6 in the past and have been happy with the quality and I'm sure you will be too.

I hope you'll head on over to the shop and take a look.  Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas