'I look like a rag doll'...

says Little Miss this morning after I did her hair. Today is picture day. She wanted curls. She wanted her hair pulled back like one of her dolls. I picked out a cute ponytail holder - pink, green and white ribbons. I placed it on the top of her head so you could see the cute ponytail holder. Not quite right for LM - apparently she looked like a rag doll. Whatever that means. So I switched it out with a boring tortoise shell clip lower down. No more rag doll. She was happy.
We are off tomorrow for a wedding that takes place on Saturday. LM is the flower girl. Thankfully, a hairdresser will be doing her hair for the big event.

Although our car will be packed to look like we will not be home anytime soon we will be back in a few days. See you then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas