I don't think so. I think every choice we make leads us to where we are supposed to be. If one thing was changed it would change the course of your life. Although I may have taken a little more notice when my weight started creeping up so I wouldn't have lots to lose now.
2. The 2nd thing you have to do is pick 4 people and give them this award and inform them that they have received it.
3. The 3rd thing you must do is thank the lovely individual who gave you the award.
Thank you Sarah! What a nice surprise to receive this. I am thrilled to have you as a reader!
4. You need to share 7 things about your self.
- I am not fond of Halloween (with the exception of the candy corn). I don't like to use the word 'hate' but that kind of describes my feelings about Halloween. I grin and bear it though because the hubby and LM LOVE it.
- I L.O.V.E sheets. I would fill the closets with them if I could. But, for many reasons, I only have 2-3 sets per bed.
- I worry. About just about everything. Often. My husband worries about nothing so we balance each other out.
- I would like to have had more children, lots more. Well, 3 or 4 more really. But it was not to be.
- I have to have my feet covered when I sleep. If it's hot I'll pull the sheets down but my feet still need to be covered. Socks won't do. And it's the same for napping.
- I could stay home for days on end and not go any where. At this point in my life it's rare to stay home even one day.
- I very much dislike emptying the dishwasher. I would love to have 2 dishwashers, one for clean dishes, one for dirty. What a luxury!