Nine...

LM had her birthday party this past Saturday. Five girls and Five boys. They decorated cupcakes, played a few games and played outside. And ate. Alot. We got these cute 'sweets' bags @ Michaels ($1 each)so they could take home all their goodies. The plan was to put the cupcake boxes in the bags but they didn't fit. More room for candy, I guess. The girls got the pink trimmed bags and the boys got blue.
I made these water bottle labels from typing paper. I printed 'LM's cupcake shoppe' on them, cut them 8" X 2", stamped them with a cupcake stamp and put them on the bottles with glue dots. You can buy labels but I figure they would end up in the trash and I'd rather spend the money on other things. The first little boy that took a bottle of water promptly walked over to the trash can and ripped off his label! I told him he had no idea how long it took to make those labels. :)
The birthday cupcakes. The picks are a cupcake punch I got from Stampin' up - attached to a toothpick. I thought they turned out so cute! Cute polka dot baking cups are from Michaels.

Singing 'Happy Birthday'. My cousin sent me the long candles for my birthday and I had some left over. The cupcake stand is from Walmart, made by Wilton. It's super sturdy and comes apart for storage.



I gave each of the kids 4 cupcakes to decorate and take home. We had cream cheese and chocolate frosting, several colors of butter cream to use for decorating (w/ different tips), gummy worms (a huge hit!), Dots and sprinkles galore. The kids all had a great time and made some really fun cupcakes. We got cupcake boxes at Michaels so the cupcakes could travel home safely.
LM had 3 girls stay overnight so the party went on and on....

Comments

Laurie Anne said…
Looks like the party was a hit. I'm a big believer in cupcakes for bday parties. So fun and easy. Great Job :0)

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas