Party time...


Well, it's time for LM's birthday again (she'll be 9). And the party planning. This year she wanted to do something with cupcakes. We ordered the baking bash party supplies from Birthday express this year. As it turns out she doesn't really want to bake during the party, just decorate. Cupcakes. She is going through a cupcake phase now. I'll bake ahead and let the kids decorate their hearts out. She invited 5 boys so I'll see how the decorating goes over with them.


So I am in the process of getting decorating supplies for the cupcakes. I am sure they'll be happy with lots of sprinkles and colored icing but I want to add a few more things just for fun. And I want to do a candy bar. I have wanted to do one for a long time but have never had the occasion. I think this is it. The parents will surely ban their kids from ever coming over once I get them all hyped up on sugar. But won't the candy bar look neat??


I plan on taking lots of pictures and sharing them before she turns 10...

Comments

Laurie Anne said…
We usually do a deco cupcake birthday parties. The kids love it (even the boys). Messy, but fun :0)
PS
Happy Birthday to LM

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas