Candy Cane Christmas- Darius Rucker



You know I love Darius Rucker. I was so thrilled to hear his song 'Candy Cane Christmas' on the radio the other day. A very sweet song.

I am working on my own Candy Cane Christmas here @ September Acres. I am changing up my decorations this year - using a lot less. Adding lots of candy canes. Lots of red and white - and light blue. A change. I never realized how hard it was to find regular candy canes. You know, the red and white ones - the only ones I remember as a kid. I had to wade through lots of strawberry, blueberry, cherry, Spongebob, Sweet tart and others to find the little red and white gems on the bottom shelf at my grocery store.

I have spent longer than I care to admit working on my mantle. I think I have it where I want it so I can share it. But I may wake up tomorrow, take one look and feel I need to change it.

Let's hope not...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas