Back to School...

Monday was the first day of school here.  The summer just flew by.  It always does.

LM started 4th grade.  For some reason 4th grade seems so old.  9 doesn't sound as old as 4th grade does to me.  She has had a good couple of days, likes the teacher and her classmates.  Homework? Not so much.  I think we hit the jackpot with her class.  Good, hard-working, nice kids.  The cream of the crop, really.  It doesn't happen every year so I know she will enjoy it.  Tomorrow night is 'Parent Information Night' at the school.  I know I should go but I am considering not.  This is our 5th year at the school so even with changes how much more information do I need?  But I also feel like it is the right thing to support the school so we'll probably go. 

Now that school has started I'll get back into a routine and have time for fun projects like painting and blogging. Promise.  September Acres is now on Facebook, too so I'd love it if you 'liked' me (button at top of this page).  I am not a huge Facebook user but thought it would be nice to have a presence there.

Stop back by real soon to see what I have up my sleeve... 

Comments

Deborah said…
School already? Time sure flies!!
Your daughter looks so sweet...I still remember being in 4th grade :)
Looking forward to hearing what you're up to!
Have a great week!

Deborah :)

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas