Pumpkin Love....







It seems like everyone is pumpkin crazy this year.  Everywhere you look there is pumpkin spice something for sale.  From the Pumpkin Spice Latte to pumpkin ice cream to pumpkin candles.  Pumpkin is everywhere!

Some of my favorites:

The Pumpkin Pie ice cream from Safeway.  We tried it for the first time last year and I am hoping that I can find it again this year.  The graham cracker crust pieces swirled in the pumpkin ice cream give it a truly authentic pumpkin pie taste.  Safeway also had a pumpkin yogurt last year that was super tasty.


Pumpkin Spice LiquidCoffee-mate Pumpkin Spice Creamer.  Move over Starbucks.  This is the perfect way to easily recreate the PSL at home.  I have actually never bought this because I don't buy creamer but I have a friend who buys it (for me, perhaps?) and when we are at her house scrap booking it is my creamer of choice in the fall.  Maybe one day I'll purchase my very own!


Pumpkin Spice CoffeeGreen Mountain Coffee Pumpkin Spice K-cup.  The smell   brings everyone in to the kitchen when this is brewing.  I fell in love with this one last year and plan to stock up this fall.

And a few I'm eager to try:

Thomas'® Pumpkin Spice English MuffinsThomas' Pumpkin Spice English Muffins.  Although I haven't seen these at stores here yet, I'm hoping to be able to try these this fall.  Imagine one of those with your PSL - yum!

Pepperidge Farm Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookies. Pumpkin & Cheesecake together?  I'm in.  With that combo, there's really no way they can be bad.


HERSHEY’S KISSES Pumpkin Spice Flavored CandiesPumpkin Spice Hershey's Kisses.  I admit I am a milk chocolate kisses kind of girl.  I don't care for most of the new flavors but this one has caught my interest and I will definitely give them a try because you just never know.

What pumpkin products are on your shopping list?



Comments

stefani said…
You are right, Pumpkin Spice is EVERYWHERE. I just bought a package of Pumpkin Spice Eggo waffles. :-)
The Mrs. said…
It's the candy corn oreos that are really confusing me!! LOL Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. xo
Kellie said…
I am all over anything pumpkin! Pumpkin spice coffee and creamer, yum! And I was looking for those kisses, because I saw a recipe for cookies that uses them. I'm going to have to make them for my Thanksgiving cookie platter! Now your post has made me hungry...
We love the Pepperidge Farms Pumpkin Swirl Bread. My 3yr old son is crazy about having his PB&J sandwiches made with it. Soooo good. I have also seen that they have a caramel apple swirl bread. I need to find that, too!
Jen said…
YUM, I love pumpkin. One of the best parts of Fall! We don't have any Safeways nearby, but I want to try everything else now. I love Panera Bread's Pumpkin Spice Latte. When I went back to get another one a day later, the cashier said, "Got you addicted, huh?" XD

Lena said…
I really love the idea on the the first foto - something to consider for next year, thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas