Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Front Door...


I am debating painting my front door.  This debate has been going on in my head for a while and I think I've finally decided that I should do it.  The big question now is: what color?


I would love something like this..  But in keeping with the local architecture it will never happen.


The doors we have now are similar to this but painted a cream color (Sherwin Williams Muslin). 

Source

I kind of like this green door (Sherwin Williams Edamame) .  Our house is a bit lighter and not quite this southwest looking but I think this color would work.

Source
Of course, there's always black - which was my first idea.  

I'll be out getting swatches tomorrow and hopefully I can make a decision before it gets too hot to paint.

I'd love to hear your front door paint color ideas, too.



3 comments:

Laurie Anne said...

Go with what you love. You see that front door every day so it should make you happy :0)

The Mrs. said...

How about Navy? Less extreme?

Niki Riat said...

Black! I'm dying to get our new black front door. Ohhhh navy would be nice too. Good idea :)