Update: Front Door

I painted our front door.  I talked about doing it in this post.  And here is the end result:


I used Valspar (Lowes) exterior paint with primer custom mixed to a Sherwin Williams color - Summit Grey. (Please excuse the command hooks on the glass-I am debating putting up another wreath and decided to keep them up until I make my decision - classy, yes?)


I think I like the color with the house but part of me thinks I should have gone with a warmer grey to better complement the cream color (Sherwin Williams Muslin).  I think a little accessorizing will take care of that.


Love how it works with the brushed nickel hardware.


Many thanks to everyone who 'voted' on their favorite color!

I'm linking up to Hooking Up with HoH @House of Hepworths, Frugal Friday at The Shabby Nest & Weekend Bloggy Reading at Serenity NowShow and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home..

Comments

Wendi said…
Looks great! I vote that you place wreaths back up. It would give it a pop that would complete the look.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas