Answers...

I was tagged by Eileen so here goes:

Everything is supposed to have one word answers (I'll do my best on the one word part but some of them are tough to use just one word).

Yourself: Friendly
Your hair: brown
Your favorite item: camera
Your dream last night: none
Your Favorite drink: water
Your dream car: Yukon
Your dream home: beach house
Room you're in: office
Your biggest fear: losing my car in a parking lot (crazy, I know)
Where do you want to be in 10 years: doing more of what I do now
Who you hung out with last night: friends (at Bunko)
You're not: rude
On of of your wishlist items: countertops
The last thing you did: put daughter to bed
You are wearing: pajamas
Favorite weather: sunny
Favorite book: "In an instant"
Last thing you ate: banana split
Your life: fabulous
Your mood: good
What are you thinking of right now: how boring these answers must be to anyone reading! :)
What are you doing at this moment: typing
Relationship status: married

Well if you're still awake... thanks

I am going to spend most of tomorrow painting (I hope). Part of our kitchen should be done next week and the rest after the 4th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas