Snow Fun...

We are back from our spring break trip to Utah. It was a fun week. Little Miss went to ski school (above in the pink pants) on Monday. I cannot believe the number of kids that were out there. I really didn't expect it to be busy but I am glad it was. Little Miss is ready to move on to the next level next year.
On Wednesday Little Miss and I went tubing. It was in the 50's that day. You can see how there is virtually no snow across the highway. Thank heaven for man made snow! Tubing was fun. It wasn't packed but there were enough people there so it didn't feel like we were alone but the lines weren't too long.

But the real highlight of the week was our trip to East High. I had no idea this was where the High School Musical movies were filmed. Of course, Little Miss recognized it right away.
So that was our trip, in a nutshell. We got to visit with my sister a lot and my cousin came over for dinner one night so we could catch up.
As with all vacations, it is always good to get home...

Comments

Laurie Anne said…
Sounds like you guys had a great time. It is always nice to be able to catch up with family :0)

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas