Happy Homemaker Monday...

On my bedside table: Whatever happened to thrift? by Ronald T Wilcox

On my TV: Hockey

On the menu for tonight: Tortellini

On my To Do list: Working for my husband today(so my list will extra long tomorrow!)

New recipe I tried last week: Nothing, I was at my sister's.

In the craft basket: Easter cards (still)

Looking forward to: Getting back into my routine

Homemaking Tip for this week: Open your windows everyday for fresh air - no matter how hot or cold it may be - even for just a few minutes.

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other): Not much blogging last week but I know I'll catch up this week. :)


Favorite photo of the week: I posted them here.

Lesson learned the last few days: Keep it simple!

On my Prayer List:My parents as they travel tomorrow. My cousin who is struggling with the 2nd anniversary of her dad's (my uncle's) death.

Devotional, Scripture reading, Key verse:

It is impossible to live pleasurably without living wisely, well, & justly, and impossible to live wisely, well, and justly without living pleasurably. ~Epicurus

Join Sandra @ Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday.

Comments

Sandra said…
Great entry Debra, I enjoyed reading it :)

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas