Call her Frauline...

Yesterday when we were driving home from hockey Little Miss asked me:

"What's our heritage?"

Me: "Well, dad's family is from Germany & mom's is from France & Ireland. Why do you ask?"

LM: "I just wanted to know. So I am German, like dad."

Me: "Yes, but you are also French and Irish, from my side."

LM: "No, I just want to be German like Dad."

Alrighty then.

I am still trying to figure out just where the question came from in the first place. Maybe she'll tell me. Or I should just ask dad, he'll know...

Comments

Laurie Anne said…
I have to say her response was "very German". Once they have made up their minds, done :0)

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas