I'm just not feeling it...

People announced their 'Sexiest Man Alive' - Johnny Depp. I don't see it. At all.
Eddie Cibrian apparently made one of the lists. Good choice, I think. (Although I must say that I am not happy to see that he left his wife to be w/ Leann Rimes with whom he made a movie, now is maybe seeing someone else. All gossip of course but one wonders.)
Who would make Debra's list you ask?
Darius Rucker

David Cook

Chris Daughtry
(I like the bald look!)
Funny that those 3 are musicians and I am clearly not but there is some amount of sexiness to them.
I would also put Hugh Jackman, Patrick Dempsey, Ryan Reynolds and Kurt Warner on the list.
And my husband!!!
Who would make your list?

Comments

Laurie Anne said…
I would have to say Alexander Skarsagard. He is a very tall drink of water for sure :0)
Debra said…
Laurie,
I did not know who he was. Where have I been? I googled him and must totally agree! :)
The Mrs. said…
NOt feeling it either. Love him. But there were better choices. It's all done through publicists though. So rigged!

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas