Ask...

And you shall receive.


Yes, it was 80 degrees here today. Just what I was looking for. It's going to cool down a bit this weekend which is okay since we have our hockey tournament here this weekend. I am the committee head of the tournament (my husband volunteered me for it) so the rest of the week will be busy getting ready. We should have about 500 or so people attend over 2 days.
I started a new book today while LM and her friend were in the pool (yes, you heard that right - the water was only 60 degrees so they didn't stay in long) and playing out side. So far it is good. I am ready for some light reading.

I have also been busy with a little redecorating and hope to post the before and after this week. Hope you'll come back to check it out...

Comments

Tina Leigh said…
Ok so on the cover of that book...it looks like 2 girls feet....LOL! Just kidding! Let us know on the book...I just read "Savannah By The Sea", a young woman from Savannah goes on vacation to Seaside Florida with her parents...it is a christian book but very funny. Denise Hildreth I think is the author...she has a series. A good story..light read !

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas