I said it out loud...


It has been cold here. Not Canada cold, but Arizona cold. And cloudy and windy. This weather is not the reason we moved here. When it gets cold here it feels way colder than the temperature would indicate. It goes right through your bones. I don't love it.


So yesterday I said 'I am ready for summer'. I said it out loud.


Summer here means 105 plus degrees for 2 months straight. It means swimming all day, every day. I means wearing flip flops. It mean lots and lots of sunscreen. It means fun summer hats. I means super cute sundresses. It means drinks with little umbrellas. It means hours in the library with LM to cool off a bit when swimming gets old (and it does). It means cooking on the grill every night. It means popsicles that you have to eat fast before they become juice.


Yes, I am ready. And I said it out loud...

Comments

Laurie Anne said…
I'm also ready for summer. Bring it on :0)
Tina Leigh said…
LOL!!!!!!!!! I'm with ya Sister!

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas