Thank you note...

My husband got a new bag for his hockey gear this weekend. This afternoon he and LM were moving his stuff from the old bag to the new one. She was putting all the paper trash (old schedules, etc) in a trash bag for him. He handed her an envelope which she opened. Guess what is was? A thank you note. One I gave him to give to his friend Jim. Thanking his family for the baby book. For LM. In 2002. Yep, it had been sitting in that stinky bag for 8 years. I am sure they have forgotten by now that they didn't receive a thank you for their gift. But I won't forget.

I have heard the stories about the guys who forget to mail the thank you notes after the wedding. I guess I am married to that guy...

Comments

Laurie Anne said…
I think we are ALL married to that man :0)
That was quite funny, and actually good for recalling past sweet memories :)

Wednesday Wallpaper - 4 Black-Winged Stilts

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas