Dreams..

Sometimes I have strange dreams. Last night was one of those nights. I had a dream that my good friend and her husband (who live in India) invited my husband and me to meet them at a resort for a vacation, along with 2 other couple friends. When we got to the resort we saw one of the couples (no idea who they were) and the wife and baby of the 2nd couple. A few minutes later (in dream time) the wife's husband shows up and it was no other than...

Tom Brady.
Isn't that funny? Where did that come from? To say I am not a Tom Brady fan is putting it mildly and I'll leave it at that. My husband isn't either but in the dream he was totally star struck by meeting him. And my friend that invited us to the resort in the dream doesn't even watch football. She may not even know who Tom Brady is. I am sure this all means something in the dream interpretation world. I wonder what that is...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Too funny!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas