A new angle...

I mentioned how crazy-busy I was last week. I don't see it ending soon, partially due to the fact that we think my husband's secretary will be on bed rest for the rest of her pregnancy (she's due the end of June) & that means that I will be helping out alot. She has been out for 2 weeks in a row already and she is not expecting to be able to come back, at least for the foreseeable future. I feel bad for her as I know she & her husband really need the money but unfortunately these things happen.

So I am scheduling everything in on my planner and hopefully that will make me feel less crazy. The extra work will put a bit of a damper on my Tuesday scrap booking day but I hope to be able to make it every other week. I plan to schedule Thursday as my 'home' day, to clean, etc. around here. Tues, Wed afternoon and Friday mornings I'll spend w/ my husband at his office. That's probably all he can handle of me! This is week one of my new plan so we'll see how it works.
It looks good on paper so I am keeping my fingers crossed...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas