Update...

I mentioned that I was not doing my own taxes this year. They are now complete - much sooner than if I had done them. We are getting a refund for the first time in many, many years. Now, I don't like getting a refund. I would rather owe a couple bucks than get a huge refund (that whole wanting to keep my money thing). My husband, however, is thrilled. I told him not to get too excited as it is not really 'found' money as he seems to think it is. He thinks he should get to 'play' with it all. We will find a happy medium for sure but I told him we will use some of it to pay for the deductible for his sleep study.

Now that's fun...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas