Comments...

I don't get a ton of comments on this blog but I have to say I get excited when I see I have a new one. I am not excited however when they are not really comments but just someone doing heaven knows what with dots & dashes and stuff. I am not sure why this happens (fill me in if you know) but I delete those ones.

Since these type of comments are showing up more and more - probably at least every other post I do, sometimes more - I am going to comment moderation so I can delete them before they make it 'out there' for all to see.

I hope this doesn't stop anyone of from posting comments because I really like the legitimate ones. I really do!

Comments

The Mrs. said…
I get weird ones too! I publish them though, not automatic!

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas