Sleepover...

A few weeks ago LM decided she wanted to have a sleepover this weekend.  Not just one friend, but 3.  I didn't think much of it until she presented me the invitations she made on the computer.  She was serious.  My husband asked the other night, 'is she really doing this,?'  As it turns out, yes.  I am fine with it and he really is too.  He even loaded the Barbie All Dolled Up Nail printer software into his new computer so the girls can decorate their nails!

LM wanted to know if we should have goody bags.  I reminded her that this wasn't a birthday party, just a sleepover and goody bags definitely would not be necessary. She's quite the party planner, I tell you! 

I told her we'll order pizza (no cooking for me!), get the movie 'Spooky Buddies' and even buy some soda - as long as what she picks out is caffeine free!!  She found an idea online of a 'popcorn bar' - pop some corn and set out bowls with toppings - m&m's, Parmesan cheese, brown sugar, honey, pretzels, etc.  I thought that sounded really fun.

I did draw the line at 'bobbing for donuts'!  (hang donuts from the ceiling and try to see who can eat their donut the quickest without using their hands!)  Who thinks this stuff up?

I'll let you know how this goes...

Comments

Laurie Anne said…
If you make it through without any meltdowns, consider it a huge success. Good Luck :0)

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas