Pinterest....

 


Well, I signed up for  Pinterest months ago but haven't been on the site since that initial day.  I thought, 'I don't need to get involved with another social media site.  How big can this be anyway?'  Well, we all know how big it is and clearly I am one of the few who is not a regular user.

I'm certainly not a trendsetter....

Pinterest is invading every facet of our lives.  A twitter chat I participated in yesterday even involved pinning.  I was so out of my element.

So, I guess it's time to look into this again and get on this bandwagon.  I would hate to be left behind.

If you are a Pinterest user I'd love to hear how you use it; what works and what doesn't.  



Comments

Laurie Anne said…
I don't get Pinerest either. I've tried to look for stuff but I keep seeing the same things over and over. I guess if I took the time to learn it, but honestly I just don't want to.
:0)
Debra Schramm said…
I love Pinterest. I have a paper clutter problem because I print recipes from the internet and sometimes get around to trying them. Pinterest solves my paper clutter issue. When I find a recipe I want to try I save it to my Pinterest boards; the first time I try the recipe I cook from my laptop and Pinterest board. If I like the recipe I print it and put it in my recipe notebook. I also have boards for decorating ideas; health; homemade cleaners and finance tips.
Anonymous said…
Pinterest is just a place to put all of the "inspirational items" I find on the internet or if I need a quick crafty solution I go to Pinterest. It is just something to do to dream and spend time. Also I post up my DIY's from my blog on there.

http://missnowmrsblogger.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas