Hanging it up...

A while back I bought some door knobs at Hobby Lobby.  I bought this green-ish one and a brown one.  They were 50% off and I really liked them although I had no idea what I was going to do with them.  So they sat for months in my office.  I thought about painting them but didn't know what I'd do with them after I painted them.  So they sat a bit longer.  Then one day, out of no where I thought that one of them would be perfect in my bedroom to hang the clothes I would be wearing the next day.


I hung it on the wall next to my closet which was not only the perfect place for the knob but the only place for it.



It's the perfect place to hang the outfit I'm wearing the next day or to hold an outfit I am wearing right after ironing it.

Such a simple but useful way to use the knobs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas